Okay, so I have a start-up video.
I made a silly intro, but I plan on making a serious one to start everyone off.
I will be blending both drawings and real life. By that, I mean I'm going to abuse my ability to trace images.
Whoops. I wasn't supposed to admit that.
Also draw other things to make it silly and enjoyable despite some awful images.
I have one other undergraduate already interviewed, and plan on rounding up the rest of the necessary crew in due time. Don't ask me how I'm going to draw so many frames, but I'll do something to hopefully look better than what I have now. My good friend Mike somewhere in the INQ room plans on having me talk to a few older students in hopes we can interview them. Go teamwork!
VIDEO TIME, GO!
Did you like it?
Tell me you liked it.
:(
cut down on the "uhh"'s please and thank you =)
ReplyDelete