If we follow our local Mayans, we could possibly interpret some of the things they've written down as that this is the last full year ever. Fuckin' awesome.
That's probably a load of crap though, so time to review what's been happening lately. Since...I guess this is just a normal blog now. If you define normal as someone drawing and talking to himself. Which, in blog language, is pretty normal.
Anywho, new year, comes with new problems. Sort of.
As most know, this blog came from my stay at Southern. Now, I want out. Like, super-badly. I'll take another semester commuting and no more...I think. However, this brings me to finding a new place to go.
UConn is an extremely appealing choice to me, but then something dawned on me after trying to find more information. I'll need a portfolio to transfer from Studio Art at Southern to Communications Design at UConn.
With a portfolio.
By Feburary 1st.
Southern hasn't even put me in an art class yet! Even when I get in, I have a week or two to have that help a portfolio for a major I don't even fully understand.
Now, why would I be in a major I don't fully comprehend? I'll get back to you. Which is also why I'm considering changing my major before I'm in over my head.
Of course, the logical manner is to simply design things beforehand, and pray they like it.
Or, play it safe and change my major. Which is more "avoiding rejection" than "safe".
Either way, it's going to require a lot of thought. Which isn't coming to me.
It's bad.
I think this blog is turning me into a 13 year old girl (or a perfectly respectable blogger), because this is pretty soothing. Also, people like reading me talking to myself. It's also keeping me drawing, even if it's low-quality doodles of myself.
So, major decision crisis, lack of productivity, and lack of caring. I should probably do something about that.
Perhaps a New Years Resolution is in order?
Nah, fuck it. It's not like I keep my own promises.
I'm going to go take a shower. I smell.



No comments:
Post a Comment